The ASCENT ground blind from XENEK is loaded with patented innovation. Two concepts ruled the design process behind this blind: One, it had to offer more customizable shooting opportunities than any other blind on the market. Two, it needed to be the most durable ground blind on the market.
- 72” x 72” (at hubs) x 73” tall.
- 25 Pounds
- XENEK’s DSX camo pattern (developed by Dave Smith of Dave Smith Decoys).
- 600d polyester skin with black PU backing.
- Panoramic Window with patented adjustment system using 4-way stretch fabric.
- One-Way Vision Panels strategically located to provide visibility in key locations.
- 10 built-in accessory mount locations. (Mini-Mount Couplers included with blind).
- Tripod slots integrated into the wall system.
- Heavy-duty reinforcing at corners of ground blind and other areas prone to wear.
In addition to the more apparent ways XENEK has introduced quality into the ASCENT ground blind, here are a few additional quality upgrades:
- Heavy duty reinforcing cones at all wall corners to eliminate damaging of fabric during set-up and take-down.
- Reinforced rod sleeves to eliminate puncture through the webbing.
- Heavy duty reinforcing at hub/wall interface where fabric is vulnerable when ground blind is broken down.
- Reinforcing gussets at window corners to prevent fabric tearing at stress points.
- Solid fiberglass rods instead of hollow fiberglass rods.
- Anodized hubs instead of painted hubs.