Sitka Gear designed the Ambient Jacket to be durable, packable, and most of all, adaptable to changing weather conditions and levels of activity. Utilizing low-bulk Primaloft Evolve insulation, this jacket delivers plenty of warmth when you're still,breathes well and manages moisture when you're moving and dries quickly if it gets wet. Ideal under a shell during cold weather hunts, on its own during brisk spring and fall evenings in camp, or tossed into your pack for summertime backpacking trips into the high country. this jacket is truly the ideal mid-layer insulation piece.
KEY FEATURES OF SITKA AMBIENT JACKET:
- 20d RIPSTOP NYLON FABRIC IS BUILT TO TAKE A BEATING
- 150 GRAMS POST CONSUMER RECYCLED PRIMALOFT EVOLVE ACTIVE INSULATION FOR BREATHABLE LOW BULK WARMTH
- MECHANICAL STRETCH ENABLES A WIDE RANGE OF MOTION
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH SHEDS MOISTURE AND KEEPS FABRIC FROM WETTING OUT
- ZIPPERED HAND AND CHEST POCKETS PROVIDE SECURE STORAGE