Note: This bow cannot be sold online. Stop by our Pro Shop to give it a try or call us for more information.
Axle-to-Axle: 37¼ inches
FPS (ATA): 331
Brace Height: 7 inches
Mass Weight : 4.2 lbs
Draw Weight Options: 30-40#, 40-50#, 50-60#, 55-65#, 60-70#, 70-80#
87 years of cutting-edge engineering has culminated in our most advanced aluminum bow to date–period. Hoyt bows consistently top the most prestigious podiums and punch the most demanding tags, dominating in situations that leave no room for error. The Pro Defiant integrates the best technologies from both of these worlds into a single, dominant technology set, including the proven DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, backing its swagger with serious technology and performance. The Pro Defiant is purpose-built for the most serious, demanding bowhunters on the planet.
Engineering elements and benefits include:
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy.
EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE AT FULL DRAW
We engineer more than bows; we engineer form. “Reaching” your head forward to your peep is more than just uncomfortable, it’s inconsistent. We engineered the UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam Systems to promote comfortable, strain-free posture at full draw by increasing the distance between our cams at full draw. This broader cam-to-cam distance at full draw creates an ideal “flatter” string angle and brings the peep to you. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at anchor. The days of “reaching” are over; your days of tight, consistent groups have arrived.
The result is a 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like previous 34-inch equivalents, meaning that the compact version will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow. Similarly, a 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch dream bow. If the numbers don’t convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.
Available in 3 colors & 7 accent color combinations.